2014年7月4日金曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 1

A Red Red Rose  By Robert Burns

 I.Summary
  This poem is about a man who loves  his dear girlfreind forever. Even if a difficult thing breaks out, he continues loving her.
  
ⅡReaction
1. Metaphor
Burns uses the metaphor a rose as a symbol of love. This metaphor is very appealing, and it gives us a strong sense of the author's powerful emotion.

2. Imagery
This poem are used much imagery. Readers can know how much he loves her by the imagery. For example, Till a' the seas gang dry,my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun.

3.Connotation
Till a' the seas gang dry,my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun.

4.General Opinion
When I read this poem,I felt strong love.Even though it hapens trials for him, he continues on love her.This poem is wonderful!

3 件のコメント:

  1. I read your comment. It was very nice. Thank you!

    返信削除
  2. I read your bog. It is very good. I approve your opinion. Thank you.

    返信削除
  3. I read your comment. I think you deeply understand this poem's meaning. I agree with your opinion so much.

    返信削除