2014年7月5日土曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 2

Remember me by Christina Rosetti

I.Summary

  This poem is written that  sad of parting from her boyfriend.This porm is very sad and painful and I think this is lyric poetry.

ii.Reaction

1. Rhysm
   "Remenmer" is used many times.

2.Connnotation
  Better by far you should forget you should forget and smile Than that you should remember  be sad.
  I think she hope he smiles.

3.Character
  Woman and man.They were lovers,but they broke up reluctantly.

4.General Opinion
   "Remember" is used many times.So,I think she had loved him forever.Words of the head of lines
   are capital letters.
  

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Kotone,

    You did a good job here with your comments. I hope other students will read your LRJ 2. You have insightful comments about the meanings in the poem.

    返信削除