2014年7月9日水曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 6

Reaction to Love Sick
 
i.Summary
 
  I choose and summarize and react to short film, Love Sick in 2011 and written, directed and edited by Kevin Mark Lacy. In this film, a man is rejected by some women. But, he is in love with various people without being depressed.
 
ii Reaction
 
1.Main characters
   There are a young man and some women. He is funny and positive. As for her, he is the first meeting.
 
2.Mood
   I think this story has laughter elements. Rejecting by women is sad but this movie is fun.
 
3.Message
   This man is always love. But he looks at only the appearance of the women. He is "love sick"so that a title has it.

iii General Opinion
    I think he is hard because he is always loving someone. But he never giving up loving women. Common people are usually disappointed when they are rejected. I think he is love sick, so he doesn't be depressed.

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Kotone! I read your LRJ6. and want to try watching this movie. Because I'll probably get cheered up by that.

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Kotone. I read your LRJ6. Your opinion is nice. I'll try to watch this film.

    返信削除