2014年7月7日月曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 4

Literary Reaction Journal 4

The important things in life

i Summary
  This story is written about important thing for life.We have to set our prioritis in life.
  If we don't do that,we can't be happy.

ii Reaction

1.Setting
   A philosophy professor take classes in front of students.He want to teach them importnt of life.

2.Point of view
   Professor doesen't say important of life directly.He usues thing.It is more persuasiveness to think
   about life.

3.Character
   Philosophy professor and their students

ii General reaction
   I thought about life after reading this story.This story is very nice.I know vriety of think in life.
   I think it is important to think about life.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Kotone. I read your comment. It was nice. I think your comment is very thoughtful.
    Thank you!

    返信削除
  2. I read this story,too. Your opinion is concise so I could understand well. It is good.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Kotone♡ I read this story,too! By the way, what is the most imortant thing in your life?

    返信削除