2014年7月30日水曜日

Literary Reaction Journal 7

Reaction to Elefante

i. Summary
  
   I choose and summarize and react to short film, Elefante in 2012 and written directed and edited by Pblo Larcuen. In this film, one day, a man of face becomes the elephant. He hates his face.

1. Main charactor
    He has wife, daughter, and son. Love of wife to her husband cools down. His daughter doesn't like him. His son likes him.
 
2. Denouement
    At first, only his face was elephant. But in long time, he become elephant not only face but also his body. So, he lives in the zoo.
 
3. Message
    Everyone except his son discriminated against him by appearence. In this film, the gentleness of the son is drawn.
 
4. General opinion
    I think this film appeals that the discrimination is prohibited. Only his son likes him. He has gentle heart. Even if he get old, he loves his father. I think it is wonderful.
   

3 件のコメント:

  1. From your summarize,especially denouement I could understand outline of this story.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Kotone! I read your LRJ7. It's very nice! I also think that there must not be the discrimination.

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Kotone.
    I read your journal, and I enjoyed.
    I think your general opinion is good. I think same.

    返信削除